Blueberry Cream Cold Foam Recipe
By Megan Dority — / Recipes
Blue and Buried Cold Foam
Blueberry flavored iced coffee, topped with a frothy, blueberry cream cold foam, is your quintessential summer coffee drink. Make this summer sweeter with never-before-released Blue and Buried flavored coffee, boasting bold flavors like blueberry jam and luscious vanilla—without any of the chemical crap.
Our limited-edition Blue and Buried Coffee is what makes this Blueberry Cream Cold Foam recipe a staple for all those iced coffees you’ll be guzzling this summer. Unlike most blueberry flavored coffees, Blue and Buried is made with no artificial ingredients and tastes like a thick slice of blueberry coffee cake—without the chemicals, carbs and calories.
What is Cold Foam?
Cold foam is the perfect addition to cold coffee drinks like iced coffee, cold brew and blended iced coffee drinks. Cold foam is frothed nonfat milk or dairy-free milk that makes a creamy, frothy topping for your favorite iced coffee drinks, similar to steamed milk in a latte but chilled. It delivers the same satisfying taste as a whipped cream topping—minus the guilt.
How to Make Blueberry Cream Cold Foam
Whip up your Blue and Buried Iced Coffee, grab some milk and a frother, and in a matter of minutes, you’ll be on your way to blueberry fields forever. Well, not exactly forever, because just like blueberry season, this Blue and Buried coffee won’t be around forever.
Blueberry Cream Cold Foam Ingredients
For the Iced Coffee:
- Death Wish Blue and Buried Coffee
- Ice cubes or coffee ice cubes
- Equipment: ice cube tray, mason jar or glass and coffee maker
- Optional: sugar and a coffee creamer or a plant-based creamer
For the Cold Foam:
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk or a plant-based creamer
- 1 teaspoon blueberry syrup
- Optional: 1 dash vanilla extract and cinnamon
- Equipment: milk frother or French press
For the Blueberry Syrup:
- 2 cups fresh or defrosted frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Equipment: blender and fine-mesh strainer
Blueberry Cream Cold Foam Recipe
- Blueberry Iced Coffee: Brew Blue and Buried Coffee and pour in a glass or mason jar filled with ice to make your blueberry iced coffee. Stir blueberry iced coffee and add sugar or creamer, if desired.
- Blueberry Syrup: Place the blueberries and water in a blender and blend until completely smooth. Pour the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer over a small saucepan and bring to a simmer until sugar is dissolved. Cool the blueberry syrup to room temperature before use.
- Blueberry Cold Foam: Add milk and blueberry syrup (and vanilla or cinnamon, if desired) to a jar or pitcher. Submerge the milk frother and turn on the frother until the milk starts to thicken. Froth for about 15-20 seconds until the foam is thick.
- Indulge: Add the blueberry cold foam to the top of your iced coffee. Add any extra blueberry syrup to top it off and a pinch of cinnamon for the ultimate blueberry bliss.
Say goodbye to barista banter and café lines for this easy, DIY Blue and Buried Cold Foam recipe. Brimming with natural flavors of homemade blueberry jam, luscious vanilla and sweet Vietnamese cinnamon, serving as the perfect guilt-free pick-me-up any time of the day. Reap the benefits of flavored coffee without the chemicals you can’t pronounce.
Let's drink coffee and throw things at happy people