Blueberry Iced Coffee Recipe
By Megan Dority — / Recipes
The Best Blueberry Iced Coffee Recipe
Send the snooze button six feet under with this Blue and Buried Iced Coffee Recipe. Like a thick slice of blueberry coffee cake, our limited-edition Blue and Buried Coffee is brimming with natural flavors of homemade blueberry jam, luscious vanilla and sweet Vietnamese cinnamon. This heavy hitter brewed over ice is here just in time for summer. Like blueberry season—these beans won’t be around forever.
Blue and Buried Iced Coffee Recipe
Behold your fully baked wake-up call: double-strong, medium-roasted coffee that gets you out of your skull and into the daily grind. Take a trip to the blueberry patch with this Blue and Buried Iced Coffee Recipe. We promise it’ll blue you away.
Iced Coffee Ingredients:
- Death Wish Blue and Buried Coffee
- Ice cubes
- Optional: sugar and a coffee creamer or a plant-based coffee creamer
- Extras: muddled blueberries and/or blueberry syrup
Iced Coffee Instructions:
- Brew coffee using Death Wish Blue and Buried Coffee.
- Fill a glass or mason jar with ice (better yet, coffee iced cubes).
- Pour the hot coffee into the ice-filled glass.
- Stir coffee and add sugar or creamer, if desired.
- Bury your blues in blueberries by adding 1-2 teaspoons of homemade blueberry syrup or muddled blueberries (directions below).
- Enjoy until you’re blue in the face!
Muddled Blueberries Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh or defrosted frozen blueberries
- Sugar or simple syrup
- Muddler or wooden spoon
- Fine-mesh strainer
Muddled Blueberries Instructions:
- Add blueberries and sugar or simple syrup to glass and muddle for 1 minute.
- Strain muddled blueberries using a fine-mesh strainer, if desired.
- Pour into iced coffee and enjoy!
Blueberry Coffee Syrup Ingredients:
- 2 cups fresh or defrosted frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Fine-mesh strainer
Blueberry Coffee Syrup Instructions:
- Place the blueberries and water in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer over a small saucepan.
- Place the pan on the stovetop over medium heat and add the sugar, stirring to combine. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently until the sugar is dissolved.
- Cool to room temperature before you use the syrup. If you’re not using the syrup immediately, it can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Blue and Buried Iced Coffee is perfect for weekend brunches at home—save money and make memories. Reap the benefits of flavored coffee without the chemicals you can’t pronounce.
Let's drink coffee and throw things at happy people