Blueberry Blended Iced Coffee Recipe
By Megan Dority — / Recipes
How to Make a Blueberry Blended Iced Coffee
Blueberry flavored coffee, blended with fresh blueberries, ice and milk, is the perfect, indulgent drink for summertime. Our limited-edition Blue and Buried Coffee is what makes this Blueberry Blended Iced Coffee recipe a staple for hot summer days or right before a sweaty workout.
Made with no artificial ingredients, Blue and Buried Coffee is brimming with flavors of homemade blueberry jam, luscious vanilla and sweet Vietnamese cinnamon. Throw it in the blender with just 3 other ingredients and you’ll have yourself the perfect, guilt-free Blueberry Blended Iced Coffee, aka a frappe, in just a matter of minutes.
Blue and Buried Blended Iced Coffee Recipe
This Blueberry Blended Iced Coffee recipe is easy to make and indulgent without the frappe you can't pronounce. Unlike most blueberry flavored coffees, Blue and Buried Coffee is made with natural ingredients and is always Fair Trade Certified. Blended with fresh blueberries, milk or a plant-based creamer and coffee ice cubes, you’ll be sipping on this death-by-decadence blended coffee drink all summer long.
Blueberry Blended Iced Coffee Ingredients:
- Equipment: blender, ice cube tray, coffee maker and a tall glass
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries, or frozen
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed Blue and Buried Coffee or cold brewed Blue and Buried Coffee
- 1/2 cup ice cubes or coffee ice cubes
- 1/2 cup milk, creamer or plant-based creamer
- Extras: 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, whipped cream and blueberry syrup
Blueberry Blended Iced Coffee Instructions:
- Brew the Blue and Buried Coffee and allow it to cool to room temperature to create an iced coffee.
- Place the coffee, milk, blueberries and ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended iced coffee into a glass and top it off with whipped cream, a dash of cinnamon and blueberry syrup.
- Bury your blues in blended blueberries!
Blueberry Coffee Syrup Ingredients:
- 2 cups fresh or defrosted frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Fine-mesh strainer
Blueberry Coffee Syrup Instructions:
- Place the blueberries and water in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer over a small saucepan.
- Place the pan on the stovetop over medium heat and add the sugar, stirring to combine. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently until the sugar is dissolved.
- Cool to room temperature before you use the syrup. If you’re not using the syrup immediately, it can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Are you ready to indulge in a blended drink that tastes like a thick slice of blueberry coffee cake—without the chemicals, carbs and calories? Blue and Buried Blended Iced Coffee is about to be your new summer fling. Reap the benefits of flavored coffee without the chemicals you can’t pronounce. Get your hands on Blue and Buried Coffee, while supplies last.