Your New Favorite Coffee Recipe
No one wants to settle for average. Average job performance. Average looks. Average date on a Friday night. Come on! No one strives for the middle of the road.
So then don’t settle for average coffee recipes either. Take a look at our new, adventurous and bold spin on a classic cocktail—the Frothy Whipped Coffee White Russian. All it takes is Death Wish Dark Roast Instant Coffee and a few other simple ingredients—in no time at all, you can become the ultimate maestro, an unrivaled virtuoso, the quintessential coffee and cocktail connoisseur.
[Photo credit: Pariwat Pannium via Unsplash]
Frothy Whipped Coffee White Russian
This whipped coffee recipe will create the perfect libation to keep you awake at night—and get you tipsy. With a touch of creaminess, hints of vanilla and coffee, this is the perfect drink any time of year!
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon Death Wish Dark Roast Instant Coffee
- 1 tablespoon honey or granulated sugar
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vodka
- 1-1 1/2 ounces (2-3 tablespoons) Kahlua
- 1-2 ounces (2-4 tablespoons) whole milk, nut milk, plant-based creamer or homemade creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the hot water, Death Wish Dark Roast Instant Coffee and honey in a bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, whip until fluffy and light for 2-3 minutes. (You can do this with a hand frother, too.)
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add the vodka, Kahlua and a splash of vanilla. Stir.
- Pour the milk over and stir to combine.
- Spoon the whipped coffee overtop. Gently stir and enjoy!
[Photo credit: Empreinte via Unsplash]
- Sweeteners: Try sugar instead of the honey—it whips up prettier and smoother.
- Add something extra: Adding some rum extract will give you another rich flavor element without adding more booze.
- If you love a lot of whipped coffee on top: Use 2 tablespoons instant coffee, 2 tablespoons hot water and 1-2 tablespoons sugar.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 drink
Calories Per Serving: 367 kcal
*Nutritional information is only an estimate.
Now you can make every average weekday evening feel like a wild and crazy Saturday night! This Whipped Coffee White Russian recipe is so simple—but so tasty and so much fun to make!