Summer Espresso Popsicle
By Emily Ennis — / Recipes
Cool Off This Summer With Espresso Popsicles
Who doesn’t love a nice, cold popsicle on a hot summer day? Mix it with espresso, and we have a combination to die for! Death Wish Coffee Espresso Roast has deep notes of cocoa, caramelized sugar and cherries, making this blend deadpan perfect for intense cups of coffee, espresso drinks and even sweet treats. Whether you’re by the pool, at a beach or simply getting out of the heat, exorcise the demons of blah beans and boring routines by licking on the next dimension of darkness with these summer espresso popsicles.
Now most people think popsicles are only for kids, but not these bad boys. With Death Wish Coffee Espresso Roast added in, these popsicles are for the adults—making sure you have the energy to battle the kids all summer long.
[Photo credit: Anshu Avia Unsplash]
Anything Is Popsicle
We all know and love popsicles, but did you know they were invented in 1905 by accident? While the invention of the popsicle may have been by chance, adding espresso to one is definitely not! These are easy to make and take no time at all, so you can get back to doing the important things in life like video games, swimming and playing with the dogs.
- 1 cup Death Wish Coffee Espresso Roast
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Popsicle mold
- Brew 1 cup of Death Wish Coffee Espresso Roast.
- Combine all ingredients into a pot to warm and mix, making sure all the sugar is dissolved.
- Once all the ingredients are combined, take off heat and let cool.
- Pour into popsicle molds and put into the freezer.
- Wait 12-24 hours or until solid.
Okay, you can thank us now!