Brew your own fate.
A brooding companion for early risers and creatures of the night alike, this single-serve pour over becomes the portal to take fate into your own hands, with a bold look as dark as your soul.
Pour your water slow and steady for bold, rich flavor or get your fix in a hurry with a quick pour for a more delicate body. The choice is yours — but so are the consequences.
*Each purchase includes 50 paper coffee filters.
- 30 Days
- 60 Days
- 90 Days
- Custom black ceramic drip, featuring “Death Wish Coffee” on the side.
- Pack of 50 paper coffee filters included.
- Remove filter and rinse this dirty little guy clean. Gently scrub with dish soap.
- We can’t tell you what to do, but we do not recommend putting this product in the dishwasher.
- Spiral ridges and lack of flow restriction allow the user to pour the water quickly for a delicate body or slowly for a heavier flavor.
How to Brew
How to Brew
- Fold the paper filter along the seams and place inside the dripper. Add coffee grounds (medium-fine grind) for your required servings and shake it lightly to level. 10-12g is normally good for one serving. Using freshly ground coffee is recommended.
- Take boiling water off the flame, and wait for the water to settle. Pour hot water slowly to moisten the grounds from the center outward, while moving in a circular pattern. Wait for about 30 seconds.
- Slowly start adding more water using the same speed and swirling motion as before, making sure the water does not come into direct contact with the paper filter. Brewing time should be within 3 minutes.