To-go coffee, reimagined.
Early mornings call for strong brews—especially when you’re out living life with a death wish. No matter if you’re camping, tailgating, or on the road, this single-serve pour over will give you the strength you need (literally) to take on whatever adventure lies ahead.
- 30 Days
- 60 Days
- 90 Days
- Hario metal series V60 dripper with 100-count box of filters.
- Removable silicone base.
- Cone shape lets hot water flow toward the center, allowing it stay in contact with the coffee grounds longer and ensuring a proper extraction of taste.
- Spiral ridges and lack of flow restriction allow the user to pour the water quickly for a delicate body or slowly for a heavier flavor.
- Size: W 145 x D 120 x H 90mm.
- Capacity: 1-4 cups.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Made In Japan.
- Dishwasher safe.
HOW TO BREW
- Fold the paper filter along the seams and place inside the dripper. Add coffee grounds (medium-fine grind) for your required servings and shake it lightly to level. 10-12g is normally good for one serving. Using freshly ground coffee is recommended.
- Take boiling water off the flame, and wait for the water to settle. Pour hot water slowly to moisten the grounds from the center outward, while moving in a circular pattern. Wait for about 30 seconds.
- Slowly start adding more water using the same speed and swirling motion as before, making sure the water does not come into direct contact with the paper filter. Brewing time should be within 3 minutes.