The world’s strongest single-serve coffee pod
Death Cups combine the strength and taste of the world’s strongest coffee with the convenience of single serve coffee pods to make your morning routine as easy as ever. Each of our K-cup style coffee pods has double the strength of your average cup of coffee, with a smooth, bold taste to give you the morning boost you need. Just pop it into your K-cup compatible coffee maker, fuel up, and go.
Full Product Description
- Dark-roasted coffee packed in each cup to wake you up, keep you focused, and ready to go
- Compatible with Keurig 1.0, Keurig 2.0, Breville, Cuisinart, and Mr. Coffee
- Subtle flavor notes of chocolate and cherry that result in a smooth, bold, never-bitter taste that’s low in acidity
- Our coffee is made with only the highest quality USDA certified organic and Fair Trade beans to give you the best coffee from the best sources
- Each cup contains 12 grams of coffee, ensuring you’re getting the strongest cup of coffee possible
- Rigid capsule design gives you a bolder, smoother cup — and they’re recyclable
- Each box comes equipped with easy disposal instructions
- 10-count box
- 2 10-count boxes (20 total)
- 50-count box
- Create an automatic subscription that automatically ships weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly and save 10% on each order — eliminate any worry of running out of coffee and become the office hero
We have a no BS, risk-free guarantee. If this isn't the boldest, strongest coffee you've had, let us know and we’ll make it right.
About Death Wish Coffee
Death Wish Coffee is created with a unique blend of high-quality beans and a roasting process that results in the world’s strongest coffee. Death Wish Coffee is double the strength of your average cup of coffee, with a smooth, bold, never-bitter taste. Our coffee is USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade. Thousands of people trust Death Wish Coffee to wake them up and keep them going every single day.
Commonly asked questions
What are the benefits of a rigid capsule single-serve pods?
Death Cups are packed in rigid capsules to give you a bolder, smoother cup from your coffee machine. After months of testing, we found that 95% of Death Wish drinkers preferred the rigid capsules because it produced a stronger, bolder taste. The rigid capsule and lids are recyclable, while the mesh insert and coffee grinds can be added right to your compost pile.
What machines are Death Cups compatible with?
Our Death Cups are compatible with Keurig 1.0, Keurig 2.0, Breville, Cuisinart, and Mr. Coffee.
How many calories are in Death Wish Coffee? What are other nutrition facts?
There are two calories in Death Wish Coffee. Because both of our Death Wish and Valhalla blends are USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade with no additives or ingredients beyond the organic coffee beans, our blend has only about 2 calories per cup, no carbs, protein, or fiber.
Sign up for an account to receive FREE shipping on ALL domestic orders.
Buy Coffee Online
Coffee Brewing Equipment
Other top rated products
- Custom-made Death Wish Letterman...5.0 star rating(13)$96.00
- Death Wish Coffee On-the-Go Kit4.76786 star rating(56)$45.00
- Death Wish 2019 Hockey Jersey...4.81081 star rating(37)$140.00
- Death Wish Coffee Logo...5.0 star rating(35)$30.00
- Death Wish Stovetop Gooseneck...4.54167 star rating(48)$40.00
- Krampus Ugly Sweater4.91667 star rating(48)$40.00
- Death Wish Pool Float4.52174 star rating(46)$20.00
- Ceramic meme mug and matching...4.8 star rating(25)$30.00
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Through the extensive lab testing we have conducted regularly, our coffee stands tall at 200% more caffeine than your average cup of coffee!
Our Death Cups and Odin Cups are not Nespresso compatible. They would be too big for the Nespresso. While we do not have compatible pods now, we may in the near future! Be sure to stay in tune with our newsletter for more info to come in the days ahead.
This year, our seasonal blend will be available in exclusively ground and whole bean. Because of the time that goes into crafting and infusing our beans with our homemade recipe, and the limited availability we're finished with, we want to offer this special blend in the variety that offers the best and freshest representation possible!
If we are able to craft up this blend in the cup form in the future, we'll be sure to keep you in the loop throughout mailing list!
Yes, you can choose between Death Wish or Valhalla Java and whether you prefer whole bean, ground or the cups. To do this, just log into your account and then head to the Manage Subscription button!
When comparing our Death Cups to the average pod, they are two times stronger in caffeine!