The world’s strongest single-serve coffee pod
Death Cups combine the strength and taste of the world’s strongest coffee with the convenience of single serve coffee pods to make your morning routine as easy as ever. Each of our K-cup style coffee pods has double the strength of your average cup of coffee, with a smooth, bold taste to give you the morning boost you need. Just pop it into your K-cup compatible coffee maker, fuel up, and go.
Full Product Description
- Dark-roasted coffee packed in each cup to wake you up, keep you focused, and ready to go
- Compatible with Keurig 1.0, Keurig 2.0, Breville, Cuisinart, and Mr. Coffee
- Subtle flavor notes of chocolate and cherry that result in a smooth, bold, never-bitter taste that’s low in acidity
- Our coffee is made with only the highest quality USDA certified organic and Fair Trade beans to give you the best coffee from the best sources
- Each cup contains 12 grams of coffee, ensuring you’re getting the strongest cup of coffee possible
- Rigid capsule design gives you a bolder, smoother cup — and they’re recyclable
- Each box comes equipped with easy disposal instructions
- 10-count box
- 2 10-count boxes (20 total)
- 50-count box
- Create an automatic subscription that automatically ships weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly and save 10% on each order — eliminate any worry of running out of coffee and become the office hero
We have a no BS, risk-free guarantee. If this isn't the boldest, strongest coffee you've had, let us know and we’ll make it right.
About Death Wish Coffee
Death Wish Coffee is created with a unique blend of high-quality beans and a roasting process that results in the world’s strongest coffee. Death Wish Coffee is double the strength of your average cup of coffee, with a smooth, bold, never-bitter taste. Our coffee is USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade. Thousands of people trust Death Wish Coffee to wake them up and keep them going every single day.
Commonly asked questions
What are the benefits of a rigid capsule single-serve pods?
Death Cups are packed in rigid capsules to give you a bolder, smoother cup from your coffee machine. After months of testing, we found that 95% of Death Wish drinkers preferred the rigid capsules because it produced a stronger, bolder taste. The rigid capsule and lids are recyclable, while the mesh insert and coffee grinds can be added right to your compost pile.
What machines are Death Cups compatible with?
Our Death Cups are compatible with Keurig 1.0, Keurig 2.0, Breville, Cuisinart, and Mr. Coffee.
How many calories are in Death Wish Coffee? What are other nutrition facts?
There are two calories in Death Wish Coffee. Because both of our Death Wish and Valhalla blends are USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade with no additives or ingredients beyond the organic coffee beans, our blend has only about 2 calories per cup, no carbs, protein, or fiber.
Sign up for an account to receive FREE shipping on ALL domestic orders.