How to Make the Best Iced Pumpkin Spice Coffee
By Emily Ennis — / Recipes
Iced Pumpkin Spice Coffee Recipe
Everyone’s favorite season is right around the corner! It goes by many names: spooky season, cuffing season or sweater weather. Whatever you call it, “sweater” weather may not be true for everyone–it is still shorts weather for some. But that doesn’t have to mean hot drinks are out of the question. Whether your vibe is getting into that bulky sweater sooner vs. later—or you’re stubborn enough to brave the elements in those shorts, pumpkin spice latte season is almost here, and we can all agree that we want to get our pumpkin fill as soon as possible. So that’s why we have the perfect Iced Pumpkin Spice Coffee recipe to get your fix–even if it is still 90 degrees outside.
[Photo credit: Tyler Nix via Unsplash]
Luckily, the hardest part is taken care of–using Death Wish Coffee Pumpkin Chai. With a blend of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg, it's the perfect coffee for your iced PSL.
Whether you are an iced coffee fiend year-round or live in a state that never cools down but you still want to enjoy a perfect PSL, we have an iced coffee recipe for you.
- Death Wish Coffee Pumpkin Chai
- Whipped cream
- Granulated sugar (for sugar rim)
- Brew your Death Wish Coffee Pumpkin Chai.
- Place the coffee in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours (can also leave in longer if needed).
- Pour coffee into glass.
- Pour creamer into coffee.
- Add in sugar or simple syrup.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Bonus Tip: To kick this iced PSL up a notch, try it with a cinnamon sugar rim.
- Take 2 shallow bowls or plates that fit the rim of your cup.
- In 1 of the bowls/plates, mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- Fill the other bowl/plate with water.
- Dip the rim of your empty cup into the water and gently shake.
- Dip your glass into the bowl/plate with cinnamon sugar and gently shake.
[Photo credit: Demi Deherrea via Unsplash]
Now you can enjoy all the pumpkin chai flavors without feeling like you're experiencing a heat stroke. And no, it’s never too early for Pumpkin Chai!