Pumpkin Chai Boozy Coffee
By Lisa Frania — / Recipes
Best Boozy PSL
Shake out your flannels and plaids. Stoke up that backyard bonfire. Scream your way through the haunted hayride. We’ve got a super-boozy coffee recipe that will keep you warm all over—no matter where your fall days and nights take you.
The Pumpkin Chai Boozy Coffee is no ordinary coffee cocktail recipe. Made with Death Wish Coffee Pumpkin Chai, its seasonal flavor notes of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg help create the perfect icy base for your own coffee ice cubes. But it’s NOT a slushy—the Pumpkin Chai Boozy Coffee is an intoxicating spirit that combines the bold flavor and caffeinated jolt from the coffee, the creaminess that comes from Baileys and milk, in addition to vodka—lots of vodka. For coffee lovers, you’ll enjoy every sip to the bottom of the glass—and maybe even that freaky corn maze with the kids, too.
[Photo credit: Fernando Andrade via Unsplash]
Pumpkin Chai Boozy Coffee Recipe
- 3 cups Death Wish Coffee Pumpkin Chai, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vodka
- Chocolate sauce, for garnish
- Caramel, for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
1. Make the Death Wish Coffee Pumpkin Chai using your favorite brewing method (pour over with a Chemex, Keurig with Death Cups, coffee maker or other).
2. Fill an ice cube tray with 2 1/2 cups of coffee. Freeze until solid for 3 hours.
3. Combine frozen coffee cubes with remaining 1/2 cup coffee, milk, Baileys and vodka in a blender and blend until smooth.
4. Drizzle chocolate and caramel sauces into each of your glasses. Divide the mixture evenly between glasses. Then top with whipped cream, more caramel and more chocolate.
Yields: 2-3 Servings
Prep Time: 0 Hours 5 Minutes
Total Time: 3 Hours 10 Minutes
So whether you’re heading out for a quiet escape to the woods or feeling amped up for a football tailgate party, indulge your coffee and cocktail cravings at the same time this season with a Pumpkin Chai Boozy Coffee!
[Photo credit: Foodie Flavours via Unsplash]
Pumpkin Chai Cocktails:
Other Pumpkin Chai Recipes:
- Pumpkin Chai Coffee Blondie-Death Wish Coffee Company
- How to Make the Best Dirty Chai Latte With Only 3 Ingredients-Death Wish Coffee Company
- How to Make the Best Iced Pumpkin Spice Coffee-Death Wish Coffee Company
- Pumpkin Chai Chicken Wing Rub-Death Wish Coffee Company
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Our Pumpkin Chai Coffee-Death Wish Coffee Company
- Pumpkin Chai Coffee Ingredients: Cardamom-Death Wish Coffee Company