10 Things You Didn’t Know About Our Pumpkin Chai Coffee
By Megan Dority — / Coffee Talk
🚨 BREAKING BREWS 🚨
The Grim Reaper did us dirty this PSL season—and our Pumpkin Chai Coffee is almost gone. Not to worry, we managed to smuggle some from the crypt for you. Head to our retail shop to get your hands on the final few bags of our Pumpkin Chai Coffee, now available for 40% OFF.
Death Wish Coffee Retail Shop
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Give 'em Pumpkin to Talk About
Rumor on the block has it, pumpkin spice latte season is here. Our Pumpkin Chai Coffee is sicker than your average PSL. Strong, smooth, bold AF and Reaper approved. Basic brews be warned.
- New name, who dis? Our Pumpkin Chai Coffee was formerly named Cauldron-Aged Pumpkin Coffee.
- Far from basic. We pair our beans with a magical chai-inspired blend of cinnamon, cloves and pumpkin extract, and then roast them to perfection.
- USDA Organic + Fair Trade. We source only high-quality Fair Trade Certified and organic coffee beans.
- No artificial flavoring. We don’t like BS—so we make sure we’re using the freshest ingredients that give it a true autumnal taste—without the chemicals you can’t pronounce.
- Potions by preference. Pumpkin Chai comes in whole bean, ground coffee—and drumroll, please: Death Cups (available on Amazon).
- One-of-a-kind roasting process. Our Pumpkin Chai is made with 100% arabica beans roasted to perfection for a strong, spicy, fall flavor.
- Limited time only...because spooky season doesn’t last forever. Our Pumpkin Chai Coffee is available for a limited time only. You can find it in stores, online, on Amazon and in our retail shop.
- A recipe with deep roots. Our inspiration came from our homemade chai, a staple in the coffee shop Death Wish Coffee was created in.
- Way healthier than a PSL. No fat, no artificial sugars, just strong- a** pumpkin coffee.
- A major glow up. Besides the new name, expanding the product to include Death Cups, the packaging also got a major glow up. A bag so sexy, you won’t be able to resist.
If you like pumpkin spice lattes, you'll want to make this coffee your main hang. We pair our unroasted beans with a chai-inspired blend of cinnamon, cloves and pumpkin extract, age them for 10 days and roast them to perfection. So strong, seasonal and spiced up—if you thought pumpkin spice was basic, then you've never had ours. Get your hands on Pumpkin Chai Coffee.
RELATED: The Return of Pumpkin Chai Coffee