10 Things You Didn’t Know About Our Pumpkin Chai Coffee
By DeathWishCoffee — / Coffee Talk
Give 'em Pumpkin to Talk About
Rumor on the block has it, pumpkin spice latte season is here. Our Pumpkin Chai Coffee is sicker than your average PSL. Strong, smooth, bold AF and Reaper approved. Basic brews be warned.
- No artificial ingredients. We don’t like BS—so we make sure we’re using the freshest ingredients that give it a true autumnal taste—without the chemicals you can’t pronounce.
- Far from basic. We pair our beans with a magical, chai-inspired blend of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg, and roast them to perfection.
- USDA Organic and Fair Trade. We source only high-quality Fair Trade Certified and organic coffee beans.
- Potions by preference. Pumpkin Chai comes in ground, whole bean and Death Cups.
- One-of-a-kind roasting process. Our Pumpkin Chai is made with arabica beans and robusta beans for a strong, smooth taste.
- Limited time only...because spooky season doesn’t last forever. Our Pumpkin Chai Coffee is available for a limited time only. You can find it in stores, online, on Amazon and in our retail shop.
- A recipe with deep roots. Our inspiration came from our homemade chai, a staple in the coffee shop Death Wish Coffee was created in.
- Way healthier than a PSL. No fat, no artificial sugars, just strong- a** pumpkin coffee.
- A major glow up. Besides the new name, expanding the product to include Death Cups, the packaging also got a major glow up. A bag so sexy, you won’t be able to resist.
- Now in Walmart! For the first time ever, you can find Pumpkin Chai ground on shelves at Walmart.
If you like pumpkin spice lattes, you'll want to make this coffee your main hang. We pair our beans with a magical, chai-inspired blend of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg, and roast them to perfection. So strong, seasonal and spiced up—if you thought pumpkin spice was basic, then you've never had ours. Get your hands on Pumpkin Chai Coffee.
RELATED: The Return of Pumpkin Chai Coffee
Let's drink coffee and throw things at happy people