Celebrate Father's Day With These Caffeinated Dad Jokes
By Shannon Sweeney — / Lifestyle
Father's Day Is For Dad Jokes
Father's Day, the one day a year completely dedicated to our dads. A day to thank and appreciate the dad-bod figure in your life for all he’s done. It's also the one day a year that dads can say as many dad jokes in 24 hours as humanly possible—and we can't do anything about it.
To commemorate all the hardworking dads out there, we put together a few coffee-related jokes to add to the celebration. Happy Father's Day to all the dads, grandfathers, brothers, uncles and friends out there. Warning: These jokes are dadly.
Caffeinated Dad Jokes for Father's Day
- Why did the coffee file a police report? Because it was mugged.
- How are coffee beans like kids? They're always getting grounded.
- Why be wary of 5-cent espresso? It's a cheap shot.
- Why did the espresso check its watch? Because it was pressed for time.
- If this is decaf, we’re going to have a latte problems.
- What's the technical name for coffee at work? Break fluid.
- My wife told me to take the spider out instead of killing it...so I did. We had a few cups of coffee. Pretty cool guy—says he works as a web developer.
- After I drink coffee, I show my empty mug to the IT guy and tell him that I’ve successfully installed java.
- What do you call a sad cup of coffee? A depresso.
- Your mom was supposed to meet me for coffee at 11, but she didn't show up until noon. I guess better latte than never.
You: *spills coffee on the floor*
Dad: You are so...grounded.
You: Dad, this coffee tastes like dirt.
Dad: That's not surprising. It was just ground this morning.
You: Dad, can you help me with this?
Dad: (making coffee with a French press): I can't. I'm a little pressed for time.
Dad: (walks into a restaurant): How much is a cup of coffee?
Dad: What about refills?
Waitress: They're free.
Dad: I'll just take a refill, please.
Still need a gift for Father's Day? Check out our most dadly gifts in the game.
RELATED: June 2022 Death Wish Coffee Releases