Death Wish Coffee On-the-Go Kit
Death Wish Coffee On-the-Go Kit
Say goodbye to crappy hotel coffee
There's nothing worse than sh*tty hotel coffee or *gasps* access to no coffee at all. Luckily, the Death Wish Coffee On-the-Go Kit can save you. No matter where you're traveling, this portable coffee kit will keep you caffeinated and ready to go.
Each kit comes with:
- An 8-pack box of Death Wish Instant Coffee with the capability to brew anywhere — just add hot water
- 2 enamel mugs
- A canvas bag
Full product details:
- Each instant coffee stick
- Products cannot be sold separately
- Brew instantly with 8 ounces* of hot water or milk at 170-degrees Fahrenheit
- Each packet contains 4.9 g of instant high-caffeine coffee that packs 300 mg of caffeine to give you the pick-me-up you need
- To brew Death Wish Instant Coffee, simply open the pouch, pour, and add 8 ounces of water or milk
- Death Wish Instant Coffee is USDA Certified Organic
Get the most out of your On-the-Go Kit with a Death Wish Coffee Gooseneck Kettle, available here.
*This kit contains instant coffee packet. 8 ounces of water/milk recommended for best taste.
Other top rated products
- Death Wish Coffee, World's...0 star rating(0)$19.99
- Death Cups0 star rating(0)$15.99
- Valhalla Java Odinforce Blend0 star rating(0)$15.99
- Death Wish Coffee0 star rating(0)$19.99
- Odin Cups0 star rating(0)$15.99
- Death Wish Coffee - 5 Pound0 star rating(0)$79.99
- Death Wish Coffee Company...0 star rating(0)$33.98
- Valhalla Java Odinforce Blend -...0 star rating(0)$79.99
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
We don't have a Valhalla version planned at this time but as we gather feedback about this release, to see if everyone is enjoying it, it is possible we may offer a Valhalla kit down the road!
After speaking with the vendor on this, the pouch is recyclable. The filter itself composts but the hangar arms are plastic coated for strength. They are currently working on a biodegradable pouch and solution for the arms.
I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions, let me know!
I dont need a new set of mugs every time I go camping, and I'll be drinking far more than 10 cups.
Great idea, but I can't be dropping 60 bucks every time.
Unless that's the cost of the coffe pods.
It's not is it?
This is a new product for us, so we are still gauging interest, but it seems like a lot of people are asking the same thing! That said, while we continue to gather feedback on the pouches, rest assured that our Death Wish Instant Coffee sticks will be making their debut very soon, which will be a great addition to the kit released today for the interim.
Keep an ear to the ground for more updates on their way within the next few weeks as we work to make these pour-over pouches a main-stay product!
At this time, the products cannot be sold separately. I'm sorry!
I'm excited to hear you're interested in our latest release - the On the Go Coffee Kit. This release was designed to be an incubator to gauge if customers want to see this as a regular product. That said, we can already see the pouches becoming a highly sought after way to brew coffee for eco reasons, and let's be honest, for how good it tastes, too!
We tested the heck out of these here at HQ and would love to get to producing more for the long haul. While we continue to gauge the interest, rest assured that our Death Wish Instant Coffee sticks will be making their debut very soon, which will be a great addition to the kit released today, for the interim.
That said, keep an ear to the ground for more updates on their way within the next few weeks as we work to make these pour-over pouches a main-stay in the Death Wish Coffee realm.
I hope this helps, but feel free to reach back out at any time if you have any questions! - Kristine W.