Death Wish Coffee HQ + Retail Shop
By Megan Dority — / The Biz
[Updated on July 16, 2021]
Did someone say party? We’re excited to raise a mug in honor of the grand opening of our first-ever retail shop at our Saratoga HQ on Friday, July 23, 2021, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 260 Broadway. Honestly, it wouldn’t be a party without you.
- Who? Death Wish Coffee team + YOU!
- What? A caffeinated retail shop grand opening at Death Wish Coffee HQ.
- Ribbon cutting ceremony with Saratoga Country Chamber of Commerce.
- Live music brought to you by our very own DJ/Senior Art Director, Thomas Dragonette aka the mastermind behind all our designs.
- Photobooth for caffeinated selfies you can take to the grave.
- Giveaways, raffles, coffee samplings and cupcakes.
- Access to limited edition merch and mugs that can only be found in-store.
- When? Friday, July 23, 2021 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ribbon cutting at 10:30 a.m.)
- Where? Death Wish Coffee HQ lobby at 260 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Why? We want to meet our community IRL and celebrate all things coffee.
Since we moved our office to 260 Broadway back in March 2020, we've since transformed the building into our headquarters and retail shop. You'll want to see it for yourself.
“Coming back to where we first originated is the perfect circle. We wouldn’t be where we are today without the support of our local community. Being able to engage with our customers face to face again is special to the entire team, and we know their feedback will help us continue to improve. Plus, there is nothing better than hearing first-hand how Death Wish Coffee is helping people get through their day.” – Mike Brown, owner and chief executive
The lobby of our HQ will house coffee products, mugs and super exclusive merch. Plus, you’ll also get a peek into what life is like at Death Wish Coffee. Much more than just a store, this collaborative space will allow us to further connect with our customers, hang with other local businesses, host events and share our story.
“Our goal with the store is to create a museum-like experience that supports the lifestyle of the brand. Our customers are so important to us and we want them to be able to rep our apparel, get access to store exclusives, learn about us as a company and as people and leave feeling ready to exceed their goals." – Eric Donovan, vice president of business development
Safety first! We'll be following CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers, community and team.
“Now more than ever—post the height of COVID-19, we need community and a place to come together and have fun! We are excited for all that's to come, not just this grand opening, but the potential for all events in our retail space to bring the community together.” – Kyle Rodrigues, lifestyle director
Regular shop hours will be Wednesday to Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. We’re pumped to meet you and make history in the town that made us.
Listen to our Lifestyle Director, Kyle Rodrigues explain the vision behind the retail shop.