8 coffee shop signs more passive aggressive than you are
By Teah Teriele — / The Archive
Coffee shop signs are more passive aggressive than you are without your coffee. Think about how annoying it is to wait behind people that take forever to order, or people who let their kids run rampant. Now imagine dealing with that ALL DAY. Props to you, coffee shop workers. No wonder these coffee shop signs are so legendary — and extremely accurate.
8. A skinny grande macha-what?
7. Burn injury liability, no thank you.
6. Seriously, guy, your kid is tearing the place up.
5. It's not real. None of this is real.
4. Is it that hard to be polite?
3. Lock the damn door. Nobody wants to see that.
2. So... are you gonna order something?
1. Stop gabbin'!