The Ultimate Secret Santa Guide for Skull and Coffee Lovers [Under $20]
By Teah Teriele — / Death Wish Coffee Blog
Creepy Skull Cup ($14.99)
The Creepy Cup is not only a sweet surprise in every cup, but is also extremely well made.
Skull Flour Sack ($12)
A simple, inexpensive way to decorate your kitchen or coffee corner! By Counter Couture Design
The flour sack towel is indispensable in the kitchen. It is super absorbent and dries glassware without leaving any lint. These flour sack tea towels are so durable and hard working; they might make you want to stop using paper towels! Beautiful and functional, they also make fantastic gifts. Each image is hand-screenprinted with their original illustrations.
Death Before Decaf Apparel ($15-$45)
A motto to live by: Death Before Decaf! All of Pyknic's products are truly amazing. "What initially began with hand-drawn t-shirts has organically evolved into this subculture, supplemented by genuine products and personal experiences." There's a time and place for Decaf Coffee and that's never & in the trash!
Skull Apron for the ladies ($19)
By Sin Linen — a sweet way to spice up coffee time!
Swab the deck in style with a pirate inspired Skull print apron. When your cooking up a cake, this fun apron will prevent the captain from ordering you to walk the plank! Great for parties, impress your guests with fun and sassy style. We love this apron to wear when cooking up dark sauces or chocolate baking when a lighter apron could stain. With this black background print with smiling white skulls can take the heat in the kitchen!
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Ties at the neck and waist
- Hip pocket with bow detail
Produced at the amazing Rad Soap company, the Caffeinated Body Bar is an amazing way to caffeinated in a non-traditional way.
- RAD‘s natural body bars are suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Doesn't strip your skin of its natural oils which means your skin is left feeling softer and smoother compared to dry and itchy when using commercial bars of soap.
- RAD’s HOT Process retains all of the natural goodness of the base oils and essential oils. The process creates large quantities of glycerin and glycerin will prevent skin dryness and irritation with its moisturizing properties.