Our favorite videos of what people are doing in quarantine
What have you resorted to doing while being trapped at home? If you think you've run out of things to do, think again.
From finding various ways to coping with working from home (including finding ways to avoid it) to playing games with pets, these people are doing it right.
We took the videos we've been sending each other constantly while working from home and want to share them with you. So sit back, relax, and get ready to laugh your ass off.
1. Attempting the watermelon challenge
Her” he probably out there cheating on me during lockdown”— Abdi ⛩📴 (@Abdithuggger) March 18, 2020
Have a watermelon? Instead of eating it like a normal person, try putting hundreds of rubber bands on it to see how many it takes to explode.
2. Staging prime time interviews.... with themselves
This one is: When getting dressed during social isolation deserves a prime time interview pic.twitter.com/IolHTeU4XL— Bojito (@Bomanizer) March 19, 2020
When you get fully dressed during quarantine, you deserve 15 min of fame.
3. Spending way too much time with their pets
Working from home is really hard for a dog, OK?
4. Taking last-minute work calls during happy hour
Ughhhhh I hate working from home @chicks (ig: Carlyjcscott)♬ crimewave by crystal castles - kermishy
"I know it's last minute, but I really appreciate you taking this call." *chugs wine*
5. Recreating the Brady Bunch theme song with their coworkers
My favorite coworker's name? George Glass.
6. Trying not to lose their minds while working from home
I’ve been working from home for 13+ years so I know the struggle well ❤️😭 You’re not alone! Make a daily schedule, workout, shower and take breaks!♬ original sound - gods
7. Creating inspirational work from home guides
Keep practicing those water cooler jokes!
8. ... Or avoiding working from home altogether
Me working from home: Day 2♬ original sound - Joshmadj
"Whoops, sorry, my internet connection is bad so I can't be on video."
9. Pissing off their neighbors
Oh man, Karen next door is NOT going to be happy.
10. Again, spending WAY TOO MUCH TIME with their pets
“how’s self quarantine going?” pic.twitter.com/6dzU8UjoeZ— iqra (@iqraanabi) March 15, 2020
That cat seems like a sore loser, imo.
ENTER TO WIN FREE COFFEE: