6 People Who Love Coffee More than You
By Teah Teriele — / Death Wish Coffee Blog
There may not be many, but these six people make your coffee obsession seem more like indifference.
7. The guys that broke into a Tim's to Make Coffee
Police say the man left behind a small mess, but it was cleaned up and the business was open on time.
6. The Couple That Got Married in a Starbucks
Yes, their vows did include the phrase "I love you a latte"
5. Dave Grohl (Nirvana, Foo Fighters) Hospitilized after Drinking Too Much Coffee
"At one point I was doing Vultures stuff at night, Foo Fighters stuff during the day and I had a newborn at home and I was sleeping maybe two or three hours a night... I had too much coffee and I started having chest pains, so I went to the hospital and they told me to stop drinking so much coffee."
All the more reason to love Mr. Grohl.
4. The Guy Who Will Put Anything in His Coffee
Yes, that is the making of a chia pet and cubed cheese. From a blog titled "Putting Weird Things in my Coffee", Phronk has truly lived up to the name and has gone as extreme as using cow's blood, and as innocent as iced cream.
3. The Redditor That Drank Sixteen Espresso Shots of Death Wish Coffee. Sixteen.
"Overdose is such a negative word, let's just call it a caffeine adventure."
2. The Couple That is Obsessed with Coffee Enemas
The couple admits they perform their caffeinated enema at least four times a day. "He enjoys a fine espresso grind, which is "on the cold side"; she prefers a "saturated blend" that is "warm and thicker."
1. The Guy That Robbed a Newsstand without Spilling a Drop out of His Mug
He and an accomplice handed a bin bag to the cashier and demanded he fill it with cigarettes and tobacco. Although slightly less extreme than some on this list, this guy's Bonnie and Clyde style love affair with coffee takes the cake for #1.