Don't get me wrong, if you don't drink coffee, more for me. Plenty of people that don't drink coffee are great. That's not what this is about. We all know the that person. You know, the enlightened individual that take a little too much pride in not drinking coffee. The person that shames those totally in love with coffee. This is for you.
1. "I've never had a cup of coffee in my life"
2. "You know, coffee is bad for you. Maybe you shouldn't drink it"
3. When they find out you're sick and tell you that's the reason you're not feeling good.
4. They tell you about all of the different kinds of alternatives you could be drinking. Yes, I know what water is.
5. Even worse, when they actually have a coffee, they feel the need to make sure you know they're not usually a coffee drinker.
6. "You know, if you used all the money you spend on coffee on someth-"