IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE DEATH WISH EXPERIENCE
**Important Updates: Dec. 1, 2020**
- Retail Space: As of December, 2, 2020, our store will be temporarily closed in order to keep our customers, our team, and our community safe. We will reevaluate the reopening on January 31, 2021.
- Online Shopping: The good news is, you can still shop our store—online. All online orders should be made by December 18, 2020 in order to have the goods by Christmas.
- Toys for Toga: We are still accepting new, unwrapped toy donations at our HQ at 260 Broadway. Please ring the doorbell and someone will come out to receive the donation(s) and trade you for some cold brew or a bag of coffee. Donations will be accepted Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm now through December 4, 2020. More information can be found here.
We’re so excited to be opening the doors of our very first retail shop in our birthplace of Saratoga Springs, NY.
“Coming back to where we first originated is the perfect circle. We wouldn’t be where we are today without the support of our local community,” Mike Brown, owner and chief executive officer of Death Wish Coffee, said. “Being able to engage with our customers face to face (more like, mask to mask) again is special to the entire Death Wish Coffee team, and we know their feedback will help us continue to improve. Plus, there is nothing better than hearing first-hand how Death Wish Coffee is helping people get through their day.”
Located in the lobby of our HQ at 260 Broadway, you’ll not only have access to exclusive items, but you’ll also get a peek into what life is like at Death Wish Coffee. Much more than just a store, this collaborative space will allow us to further connect with our customers, hang with other local businesses, and share our story to those who haven’t heard of us.
“Our goal with the store is to create a museum-like experience that supports the lifestyle of the brand,” Eric Donovan, vice president of business development, said. “Our customers are so important to us and we want them to be able to rep our apparel, get access to store exclusives, learn about us as a company and as people and leave feeling ready to exceed their goals.”
Come hang with us Wednesday to Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. With COVID-19 at the forefront of our mind, we’ll be enforcing new safety precautions to keep our peeps safe and our store open. Here’s the deal…
- maximum occupancy of 10 customers at a time
- face coverings
- hourly sanitation of the store
- no coffee sampling at this time
Stay tuned for updates because we’re hoping come Spring 2021, we can celebrate the grand opening with a ribbon cutting ceremony and more. But for now, we’re pumped to meet you and make history in the town that made us.