How to: Single-serve pour-over brew tutorial
By Shannon Sweeney — / Death Wish Coffee Blog
How to make our Single-Serve Pour-Over coffee
Let's face it, hotel coffee sucks. When you’re on the road, the last thing you want to worry about is where you’ll get your next caffeine fix. Thanks to our On-the-Go Kit — available now — sh*tty coffee on the road is a thing of the past.
Get your On-the-Go Kit here.
No matter if you’re in a hotel, on the road, or hiding at your in-laws, you’ll stay caffeinated and ready to go.
Our On-the-Go Kit comes with two enamel mugs, a 10-pack of single-serve pour-over coffee, and a canvas bag, making it the ideal travel companion. Below, we go through step-by-step instructions on how to brew with this kit.
Step by step instructions:
- Tear open brew pouch along dotted line
- Pull out pouch handles. *Make sure to fold the handle tabs to ensure it stays secure on your mug
- Place pouch on cup. Make sure cup is secure before adding water to prevent it from collapsing in your mug.
- Slowly add hot water and watch it brew!
- Add water until desired strength is reached.
- Allow pouch to drain and dispose. Each pouch is for single-use only.
Get your Death Wish Coffee On-the-Go Kit here.