Make a mask using a bandana in 6 steps
By Sophia Abbasi, Social Media Manager
As we’re continuing quarantine with the spread of COVID-19, health professional are recommending the use of face masks or covering to protect yourself and others. Our community is following orders, using their own Death Wish bandana as a face mask. Here’s how you can make your own.
Things you’ll need:
- Death Wish bandana (or another bandana of your choice)
- Two hair ties
- Fold the bandana around, with the inside facing you.
- Fold it in half horizontally to meet in the middle.
- Fold it once more towards the middle from the top and bottom.
- Bring your hair tie around the bandana at each end, and slide those towards the middle.
- Bring both ends to the middle, placing one end into the folder part of the other end.
- Wrap the hair ties around your ears to cover your nose and mouth.
Watch the instructional video: