1. Smell Your Coffee (Often)
2. Every Time You Look at the Clock, Sip Your Coffee, then Water
3. Wait for Work to Have your First Coffee
4. Time Your Tasks With Coffee
5. Offer Your Coworkers Coffee
6. For Drastic Situations, Take a Coffee Nap
7. Share this Article with Your Coworkers and Friends
Pictured: The Death Wish Staff (good at coffee, not much at company photos)
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about coffee! You're well on your way to becoming an expert. As a reward, feel free to use coupon code "ireadtheblog" on any of our products. Simply enter the code into the promo box upon checkout. Level up!
Don't forget to drop a comment below!