Bid to meet Mike Brown
Ever wonder what a day in the life of Mike Brown, our owner and founder, is like? You have the chance to find out when you bid to spend some time with him to benefit Kids' Chance of Kentucky.
Kids' Chance of Kentucky provides educational scholarships to the children of Kentucky workers who have been fatally injured in work-related accidents.
When you enter a bid, you have the chance to meet Mike anytime between now and the end of 2019. The visit is valid for two people.
Here are the rules:
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor's availability.
Mike Brown started Death Wish in 2012, and was named EY Entrepreneur of the Year in 2017 for the Emerging Business Category in New York.
Bid on Mike here.
ENTER TO WIN FREE COFFEE: