Coffee is not just ranked as the second most popular beverage across the globe after water, but also the 2nd most sold product after oil. Coffee that is grown organically, like Death Wish Coffee, is said to be rich in flavor and free from chemicals, hence healthy for consumption. Research has shown that coffee has several benefits enjoyed by those who consume the bean varieties considered organic.
- Farm chemicals such as pesticides, insecticides, herbicides and fungicides were determined by various studies to cause cancer and damages to the reproductive and nervous systems. Conventional or traditional plants grown using these methods pass the chemicals in the body and deposits them in body fats.
- In the case of pregnant women who consume such coffee, their unborn babies have the chemicals get directly to their vital body organs. Consumption of the world’s strongest organic coffee is said to eliminate such risks because they are grown using organic fertilizers, hence free from harmful chemicals.
- 100% certified organic coffee contains vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants needed by the body for several health benefits such protection from cell damages and boosting of the immune system. Pure organic caffeine in strong coffee acts as an energy booster and enhances proper functioning of the brain.
- Environmental Benefits
- Unlike conventional coffee, organic coffee does not promote deforestation of forests. This helps in the conservation of the environment in terms of wildlife, birds and vegetation. Soil erosion and diseases in the environment are also minimized.
Benefits to Farmers
- Farmers who produce certified organic coffee are guaranteed higher pay rates by fair trade cooperatives. Environment conservation by avoiding deforestation ensures that the soil is always rich in nutrients for farmers to grow organic crops.
- Triple Certifications
- Organic arabica coffee beans (including the soil where it is grown) that is free from residues, chemicals and artificial fertilizers are certified three times to guarantee high quality to consumers. These are Quality Assurance, Fair Trade and Smithsonian Institution organic certifications.
- Rich Flavor
The world’s strongest coffee, Death Wish Coffee, is an organic coffee which is free from chemicals and thus rich in sweet flavor.