...in case you weren't getting enough Death Wish the traditional way.
Coffee-infused onion chutney
This sauteed onion recipe is a perfect, unique way for topping sandwiches, hot dogs, crackers, baked mac and cheese, or anything you would put sautéed onions on already. The Death Wish Coffee flavor is subtle, but distinct. Caffeine content is negligible, so it's safe to give to the kids (and Grandma).
What you'll need:
1. One whole white onion, chopped
2. 1/4 cup of brewed Death Wish Coffee
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. chili powder
4. 2 tbs. olive oil
1. Add the oil to your pan and heat to MEDIUM. Add your chopped onions.
2. Saute onions until they start to become translucent.
3. Add your coffee and let simmer for 30 seconds.
4. Add your spices and stir, letting them simmer for another ten minutes or until the onions have caramelized.
5. While you're waiting, have a coffee break. You deserve it.
6. Put it on almost anything.